[asterisk-users] Discussion: Are we ready to leave 1.4 behind?

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Thu Apr 28 21:26:46 CDT 2011

On 29/04/11 1:16 PM, Ira wrote:
> Well, I've no idea how to do that. I can duplicate the problem every

IRC is an online chat system like MSN or Skype except that it's more
like a mailing list - you can talk to lots of people at the same time.

On Windows you can use a program like mIRC to connect to
irc.freenode.net or even a plugin in Firefox.

Once you're connected to IRC you can join chat rooms.

There are some like #asterisk for discussion about Asterisk and
#asterisk-bugs for discussion about Asterisk bugs.

Post back here if you have any problems connecting.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell