[asterisk-users] Discussion: Are we ready to leave 1.4 behind?

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:41:00 CDT 2011

Hey Matt,

I have download irc linux base CLI client and connect to irc.freenode.net  i can see bunch or channels but i didn't find any #asterisk or #asterisk-bugs name. Am i looking at wrong place ?

*** #asterisk You're not on that channel
*** #asterisk Cannot join channel (+r) - you need to be identified with services

/JOIN #asterisk