[asterisk-users] Discussion: Are we ready to leave 1.4 behind?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Apr 28 07:56:18 CDT 2011

This may be "Gas on the fire", but I think "somebody" (Digium/the
community/etc) needs to make a "1.4 parallel" installation of 1.8 and get
the baseline in order.  Once the parallel features are functional, then we
can all sweat the problems in the extra features.  If I can install 1.8 and
know that I can "turn off" things to get to 1.4 "solidness", then I don't
have a problem with this kettle of fish.  BTW, where does 1.10 fit into this
conversation?