[asterisk-users] asterisk practices

David asterisk.org at spam.lublink.net
Wed Apr 27 12:41:11 CDT 2011

Hey,

You could test it? Setup a second server that calls the voicemail on the
first server. Test different call volumes that way. Write a simple
script that calls asterisk manager and originate your 50 calls
asynchronously, see what happens.

If it's a production server, you may want to wait for closing hours.

David