[asterisk-users] ARA table definitions (1.8.*)

Jason Rogers Rogers.JA at rogerswestgroup.com
Sat Apr 23 12:52:53 CDT 2011

Where would one find, or better yet determine from code, all of the table definitions for ARA dynamic families?

There seems to be some bits and pieces in various places around the internet, ie. voip-info, the definitive guide, ect. but nothing complete or definitive.

I have wondered about this for years.  Ideally we would have a script packaged with asterisk source, that could be run and would parse the source and generate the table create scripts, including all table columns, and save to file.  We could then go in and customize the script from there, adding or removing columns as needed, ect.

Thanks,
Jason