[asterisk-users] Cannot call to my server with SIP

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Fri Apr 22 10:02:55 CDT 2011

Hello,

I cannot call my server over the internet with SIP anymore.

Even when I do a maximum logging on my firewall, I don't see packets
coming from outside. I've tried it from an ekiga.net account and an
sip2sip.info account. What could be wrong?  I would expect incoming
traffic on port 5060 UDP...

The account is "paul at vandervlis.nl". This should connect trought DNS to
the machine xen8.vandervlis.nl:
-------
paul at server2:~$ host -t SRV _sip._udp.vandervlis.nl
_sip._udp.vandervlis.nl has SRV record 0 5 5060 xen8.vandervlis.nl.
-------

Is here maybe somebody with an idea, or a way to debug this?
Maybe with a nice Linux commandline tool?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/