[asterisk-users] Call duration problem or maybe calls not hanging up problem

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Apr 6 02:38:54 CDT 2011

In the last 10 days I've had 4 calls be charged by my provider at
exactly 12 hours longer than the call actually lasted. I think this
as all after upgrading from 1.6.17.1 to 1.6.17.2 but I have no way to
be sure and it's so random. 2 calls 20 minutes apart last week and 2
more today many hours apart.

Is anyone else seeing anything like this or have any idea where I might look.

They claim it's me but won't know till the get the SIP logs from
their provider.  It's almost as if someone is using AM and PM and
getting them mixed up. When I call Australia the calls always hang up
right around 30 minutes and the first 2 calls did exactly that and
were billed for exactly 12:30.

It's annoying because it's expensive and my phones stop working for
no apparent reason.

Thanks, Ira