[asterisk-users] Going to go out on a limb here - regarding Vonage

GlenM glenmillard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 10:35:29 CDT 2010

  Okay;

So I can use a Digium FXO/FXS type card and use the dial tone to utilize
Vonage with Asterisk. Done it - simple enough.

However.....I am wondering if anyone is Cracker-Jack enough to come up
with a way to get SIP credentials? I went as far as asking Vonage
directly and the answer I got was a big fat "NO".

I am thinking it is probably a violation of their acceptable use policy
to do it - honestly, I have been with Vonage for about 8 years and never
read it.

I know there are other services out there that will give you the SIP
info (Broadvoice).

Anyone been successful and willing to share the knowledge?

Cheers

Glen