[asterisk-users] Best way to recording the hold time for a Queue agent or an extension

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:06:30 CDT 2010

Thanks for the input.

Would I have to process each call through a specific dial-plan for the AMI
to be in charge of each call so that it can see the Unique ID of the channel
and the Hold event? Because that seems like a lot of work. If AMI (I have no
experience with it) allows me to open a socket and just read whatever comes
through then it might work for me.

Thanks