[asterisk-users] Problems detecting hangup

Ariel Wainer awainer at contentamobile.com
Mon Oct 18 10:42:37 CDT 2010

Hello people, this is my first mail to this list. I'm new to asterisk
and trying to set up an IVR. So far my dialplan works nice connecting
with softphones, but I'm having problems to detect hangups on the analog
line.
Here are the details:

-Clone pc with Ubuntu server 10.04 64 bits
-Asterisk 1.6
-Openvox A400P, lspci  -v says:
01:00.0 Network controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN
interface
        Subsystem: Device b100:0001
        I/O ports at c800 [size=256]
        Memory at ff0ff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Kernel driver in use: wctdm
        Kernel modules: wctdm, wcopenpci, hisax, netjet

And this is the scheme:

 PSTN <-----> Analog Panasonic PBX <-----> Asterisk

The problem as you already may know, is the busy/hangup tone generated
by the Panasonic PBX, connecting the asterisk boc directly to the pstn
works fine.
The Panasonic model is KX-TA616, as far as I understand, the manual[0]
says that it can detect Polarity reversion, but not generate it.
I recorded the hangup sound (using Record()), converted and opened in
audacity: it's 260ms tone, 250ms
 So I configured:
busydetect=yes
busycount=3
busypattern=260,250

But sill can't detect the hangup.

The tone can be downloaded here  http://cringer.3kh.net/web/hangup-tone.wav
And the dahdi configuration is here:
http://cringer.3kh.net/web/chan_dahdi.conf
http://cringer.3kh.net/web/dahdi-channels.conf

Let me know if you need any other details on the setup.

Thank you very much in advance.

[0] http://smarthomeuae.com/new3/product.php?productid=218&pcategory=16001

PS: please excuse my bad english.
--