[asterisk-users] How to check if Agent is logged into a specific Queue using dial-plan?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:43:48 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have this on an Aastra phone:

Button 1:    Login English Queue
Button 2:    Login French Queue
Button 3:    Logout both English and French

I am out of buttons and using only three buttons I want my third button to
be smarter. Currently the third button does a QueueRemoveMember to both
English and French Queue at the same time. I want this button to be smarter
to and to check and see if the Agent is logged into only English to only do
a Remove on English or if the Agent is only logged into French to only log
out French. Same goes for both, if both are logged in to log out both.

Currently I have this for Third Button:

exten => 999999,1,Answer
exten =>
999999,n,RemoveQueueMember(900|Local/${CALLERID(num)}@from-internal/n)
exten =>
999999,n,RemoveQueueMember(899|Local/${CALLERID(num)}@from-internal/n)
exten => 999999,n,Hangup

900 is English and 800 is Spanish Queue numbers.

P.S. Is there a way to do exten = s rather than exten = 999999 as someone
from outside might find out about the 999999 extension and try to log into
it? This is for an Aastra phone with XML support.

Thanks