[asterisk-users] Cisco SIP 8.5 and 9.0 Issues

James Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:55:28 CDT 2010

I know this doesn't answer your question directly, but Where are you getting
the Sip 9.0 software? It is not available on Cisco's website.

I have Sip 8.9 on my phone and I have noticed that after about 45 mins on a
call it will hang up and drop the desktop connection that runs through the
phone.

I am hoping that upgrading to 8.12 will fix the issue, or I just wasted
money on a SMARTnet contract.

Regards,
James

"I see blindness, not as a disability, but more of an ability.  And Sight
actually, more of a disability because some people with sight tend to judge
others by what they see on the outside, whereas I don't see that. I just see
that which is in a person."  Patrick Henry Hughes, Louisville Kentucky,2008