[asterisk-users] Cisco SIP 8.5 and 9.0 Issues

Gerard gsaraber at rarcoa.com
Tue Oct 5 16:08:20 CDT 2010

Hi list,
I was wondering if anyone had any solution to either one of two issues
I'm having:
I have a cisco 7962G with the latest (from cisco) 8.5(4) SIP Firmware,
it works very well for the most part, but after less then a week of
heavy usage, eventually the phone gets into a state where it won't
accept or let you place any more calls, the screen flashes "no free
lines available" or something along those lines. (power cycle fixes this).
So my preferred solution would be to upgrade to the v9.0(3) firmware,
but when that's loaded, the phone won't register with Asterisk anymore,
does anyone know if I need to adjust my .cnf.xml file, or is it a bug of
some sort?
Thanks for any input,
--
Gerard Saraber