[asterisk-users] Integrating With Asterisk

Shyamala Devi shyamala123 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:30:36 CST 2010

Hi Kevin,
Ours is an MFC application hosted on a .Net 3.5 Framework and it uses a
third party SDK (MFC) for Voice communication. We don't have the code for it
and the SDK is no more supported. Our application runs on Windows XP, Vista,
2003/2008 server & Windows7, both on 32 bit and 64 bit platform.

Regards,
Shyamala