[asterisk-users] UNREACHABLE/Lagged happening on "bulk" register/subscribe

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Thu Nov 4 08:50:36 CDT 2010

Am 04.11.10 13:14, schrieb Glenn O Larsen:
> What often happens, is that most of the peers is getting UNREACHABLE
> or Lagged.... When I try to call during this time, I get a timeout...
>
> Any ideas on where to start debugging?
>
> I'm running on Asterisk 1.4, with realtime users, with cache and
> qualify turned on.
>

> Best regards
> Glenn Larsen

Hello Glenn,

you should try the latest 1.4 svn version. There was a part of code for
the subscribe handling, which tooks very long to be proceeded and in
this time no other sip paket (like the answer for options) is read.

this cause the high timerange you can see on qualify. the problem is
that asterisk was not able to handle this amount of subscribes just in
time. with my patch this problem should not exists anymore.

best regards

stefan