[asterisk-users] FW: Under heavy attack

Joel Maslak jmaslak at antelope.net
Mon Nov 1 19:20:11 CDT 2010

Be careful, telcos may make the users responsible if they have insecure PBXes...right now they often write off much of the charges.

But I do agree that there would be a lot less garbage on the net if everyone was liable for their insecurity. Heck, there would be no SIP attacks if everyone's systems were secure - there would be no gain in trying to exploit reasonably unexploitable systems.