[asterisk-users] Connect mobile to asterisk

lesouvage info at meetmecall.nl
Mon May 31 06:12:25 CDT 2010

If you are interested in really integrating GSM phones into an
Asterisk based system without any telco involved check the OpenBTS
project. I have done a research and trial project and this combination
of open hardware (USRP), the OpenBTS open source project and Asterisk
is pretty amazing. The hardware is kind of expensive and you have to
check the legislation in the country if you plan to use an OpenBTS
based solution but the whole project is real interesting.

  Erik