[asterisk-users] State of JACK support i9n Asterisk

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue May 25 03:30:33 CDT 2010

Hi!
   I tried with 0.109.* up to 0.112 or so. I once managed an ISDN call. but
with all newer versions googletalk somehow failed. There is a bugreport in the
system, but unfortunitely it still seems unresolved:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13812
   Now I'm running Jack 0.116.2, which works very well for all my other audio
apps.
   I tried the JACK support using app_jack directly in the dialplan, since I
used asterisk directly as my softphone (best way to go for me on the
commandline. If someone knows a better way using commandline tools, I'm always
open.
   Warm regards
             Julien

--------