[asterisk-users] State of JACK support i9n Asterisk

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Tue May 25 01:56:39 CDT 2010

I am testing Jack in asterisk 1.6.2.7 now, using JACK_HOOK and channel
variables (connecting parties to jack during the call).
It works, but it chokes. Every 2-3 days hangs my asterisk. Debugging
it now, trying to find the reason.

So far could run only the standard Debian repo jack (0.109.2, although
this version is highly not recommended by jack developers). Neither
1.95 nor 0.118 worked for me. However, will re-try in testing
environment soon (didn't have much time to try).

Anybody had success running recent jack with asterisk?