[asterisk-users] app_page.so was missing

John Regal jregal at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:05:17 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I have the latest AsteriskNow installed (1.5) and after a couple of months
with system in production I have a need to use the Paging/Intercom features.
I have the module installed and I am able to successfully intercom with
individual phones using *80xxx (extension number) but if I create a paging
group it does not work. I receive a message that it is an invalid conference
number.

I did some digging and saw that I did not have the app_page.so file on my
system - I have no idea why. I added this (copied from another instance I
have running) but this did not fix the problem. I also noticed other *.so
progs missing related to dahdi.

What other modules need to be installed and loaded for paging to work
properly?

Thanks,

jellydog