[asterisk-users] FollowMe dials numbers but can't confirm the call or hear anything

Mike A. Leonetti mleonetti at evolutionce.com
Fri May 21 12:29:39 CDT 2010

Trying to do a FollowMe test.  When the extension is dialed, it dials my
cellphone and my cell phone rings.  But when I answer my cell phone it's
just silence.  When I press '1' on my cell phone, nothing happens.

extensions.conf:
exten => 140,1,FollowMe(mleonetti)

followme.conf
[general]
featuredigittimeout=>5000
takecall=>1
declinecall=>2
call_from_prompt=>followme/call-from
norecording_prompt=>followme/no-recording
options_prompt=>followme/options
pls_hold_prompt=>followme/pls-hold-while-try
status_prompt=>followme/status
sorry_prompt=>followme/sorry

[mleonetti]
context=internalphones
number=>xxxxxxxxxx,20

Obviously I omitted my cell phone number.

I don't see anything crazy when attaching to asterisk.

--
Mike A. Leonetti
As warm as green tea