[asterisk-users] Aastra SIP phone regisration problems

Jose Flores Galicia flojose at gmail.com
Sun May 16 13:21:34 CDT 2010

Hi Mike.

I can tell AASTRA phones include an registration timeout that is usually set
to 0, or not set, but ehen not set or 0, it means that it will no
re-register every amount of time, so, you should look at that value; also
review that value is set accordly to minexpiry (default 60s) and maxexpiry
(default 3600 sec) values on sip.conf, I noticed on re-registrations AASTRA
firmware is a little bit buggy.

Best Regards.
Jose Flores Galicia
<<FloJoSe at gmail.com>>