[asterisk-users] Problems with Asterisk and two Linksys SPA941

mike mosier trixboxce at gmail.com
Sun May 16 03:23:58 CDT 2010

Do you have UDP 10000 to 20000 port forward to your router?

What kind of router is it?

Respectfully
Michael D Mosier
Ftoc Certified

On May 16, 2010 12:27 AM, "Olivier CALVANO" <o.calvano at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I have a big problems on my Asterisk systems :

I have one Asterisk Server with static IP (no nat) and
6 Linksys SPA941.

All SPA are after a router with NAT:

    * SPA-1 and SPA-2 are on the same network,
       we have a pat 5060 => SPA-1 and 5061=> SPA-2 on the internet router

    * SPA-3,
       we have a pat 5062 => SPA-3

    * SPA-4,
       we have a pat 5063 => SPA-4

    * SPA-5,
       we have a pat 5064 => SPA-5

    * SPA-6,
       we have a pat 5065 => SPA-6

On the Asterisk Sip conf, we have nat=yes and dynamic host.

The problems are SPA-1 and SPA-2 can call to all other SPA except SPA-3
with SPA-3, i speak, it's good, spa-3 have the sound, but spa-3 speak
i don't have the sound.

SPA-3 can speak with SPA-4,5 and 6 without problems

a idea of the problems ?

Thanks
Bye