[asterisk-users] Aastra SIP phone regisration problems

mike mosier trixboxce at gmail.com
Sun May 16 02:52:22 CDT 2010

I have 8 aastra phones that are loosing registration. On the phone gui it
says 408 as the registation error after a minute or say they register. In
the cli it eill say the phone is now unreachable then it will show it
registering then available. At first they did it every hour all the phones.
After messing with the experation it does it every 15 nin.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? I tried a debug on the phone in the
cli but I ended up with over 100 pages of text. Via sip show debug peer 2000
or something like that.

Respectfully
Michael D Mosier
Ftoc Certified