[asterisk-users] Classic NO AUDIO problem - DD-WRT and NAT forwarding - HELP PLEASE!

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:45:35 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have tried to set the box to DMZ and also tried to port forward 5060
TCP/UDP and 10000/20000 UDP to the server IP but it's no use and there is a
no audio issue. I am pretty certain it's a NAT issue as the sip call
establishes. I also made a succesful IAX2 call through IAX trunking and zap
lines on this server but sip doesn't work. I register to an extension but
even dialing *97 for voicemail wont' give me any audio.

Picture posted here shows my DD-WRT NAT setting:

*http://tinypic.com/r/21cuqlu/5*

Any input will be much appreciated. This is running latest PBXinaFLASH
(which has FreePBX) and I tried using externip=x.x.x.x/255.255.248.0 in
/etc/asterisk/sip_nat.conf but it was of no use.

Thanks,
Bruce