[asterisk-users] In Berlin this week? Kamailio/Asterisk community dinner on Thursday

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Mar 23 11:59:42 CDT 2010

Friends,

Daniel and I are running a Kamailio SIP Masterclass this week in Berlin. When travelling around like this, we often invite the community to come and meet us in a nice restaurant. We offer good company and fun discussions about Kamailio, SIP-router.org and Asterisk - but the drinks and food are on you. At least yours :-)

Berlin is the city where Sip Express Router was born. Many SER/SIP-router and Kamailio developers live here, so we suspect that you'll find a good set of core developers joining us.

Hint: Buying a beer for a developer is generally considered a good thing. Buying too many will affect the commits the next day... The bad code submissions can be reverted easily, so don't worry about it. We'll just have to handle the situation...

- Where?  The Lemke Brauhaus, Luisenplatz1, 10585 Berlin (close to Schloss Charlottenburg).
- Time? 19.00 Berlin time

Please send me a not off-list if you think you can participate, so that we can get a properly sized table. If you want to take a chance, just show up. Either way, you're welcome!

This is also a good way to prepare for the VoipAthon - the 24 hour Voip Users Group session. Don't miss that!
http://voipathon.org/

The next Asterisk SIP Masterclass will be hosted by Telespeak in the UK. Check their web site for information!
I suspect we can find beer or someting compatible in that area too :-)

Regards,
/Olle