[asterisk-users] PRI lines do not have CallerID activated yet it is

Nathanial Allan nathanial.allan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 06:25:54 CDT 2010

Hi, I am having some trouble setting up Caller id on my asterisk system, I need to know if there is anything special that needs to be done for an australian connection specifically as I have tried what most web sites on google reccomend but without success. I have not had much experience with asterisk as I have inherited this system from the previous sysadmin who has not documented anything so I am unsure what data you guys need from me, please advise what is needed and I will get it to you asap. Thanks in advance