[asterisk-users] Polycom DHCP Option 66 FTP provisioning

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Thu Mar 18 12:39:17 CDT 2010

On Thursday 18 March 2010 11:24:18 am Karl Fife wrote:
> [...]

I know for a fact that you can provision a Polycom via ftp.  I've included
much of my dhcpd.conf file below.  Pick out what you need.  Let me know if
you have questions or further difficulty.

======================================
ddns-update-style ad-hoc;

option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;
option netbios-name-servers 10.0.1.1;
option domain-name-servers 208.67.222.222;
option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;
option boot-server code 66 = string;
option time-servers pool.ntp.org;

subnet 10.0.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {