[asterisk-users] dahdi-linux-complete-2.2.1+2.2.1 failed to compile

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Sun Mar 14 14:14:38 CDT 2010

Thanks Tzafrir....

Kinda solve the issue by commenting out following: -

CHKCONFIG       := $(wildcard /sbin/chkconfig)
UPDATE_RCD      := $(wildcard /usr/sbin/update-rc.d)
ifeq (,$(DESTDIR))
#  ifneq (,$(CHKCONFIG))
#    ADD_INITD  := $(CHKCONFIG) --add dahdi
#  else
    ifneq (,$(UPDATE_RCD))
      ADD_INITD := $(UPDATE_RCD) dahdi defaults 15 30
    endif
#  endif
endif

I don't know if this will cause any Asterisk installation... I m not
going to use any Dahdi hardware...

Cheers,
Nitesh