[asterisk-users] Compiling H323

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Mon Jun 21 09:23:05 CDT 2010

Yuk!

I did manage to get it compiling again, but same error.  I found an environment variable which makes the loader tell you what it's doing, and when I load chan_h323.so I see that it is running the init code when it segfaults.  So I'm ok up to that point...

What a mess the entire H.323 is!  I found 5 different h323 stakes (some ancestors of others)...none work.  Only chan_ooh323 builds and runs cleanly, but has a pointer bug (double release) causing module to crash.

Anyone know if the chan_ooh323 programmers are available for fee/contract to fix bugs?

Michelle