[asterisk-users] Voicemail vm-intro played even when temp greetingis setup

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Jun 15 15:58:01 CDT 2010

This should do the trick – might have to change greet.WAV to some other
value

exten => 930,1,Answer

exten => 930,n,System(/bin/ls
/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/${NUMBER}/greet.WAV)

exten => 930,n,verbose(returned ${SYSTEMSTATUS}

exten => 930,n,Gotoif($["${SYSTEMSTATUS}" = "SUCCESS"]?play1)

exten => 930,n,Voicemail(s${NUMBER}@test)

exten => 930,n,hangup

exten => 930(play1),n,Voicemail(${NUMBER}@test)

exten => 930,n,hangup