[asterisk-users] Voicemail vm-intro played even when temp greetingis setup

Jonathan González jonathan.gsc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 01:59:02 CDT 2010

Thanks Danny,

I made it working adapting your dialplan

exten => 12345,1,Answer
exten => 12345,n,System(/bin/ls
/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/${EXTENSION}/temp.wav)
exten => 12345,n,verbose(returned ${SYSTEMSTATUS}
exten => 12345,n,Gotoif($["${SYSTEMSTATUS}" = "SUCCESS"]?play1)
exten => 12345,n,Voicemail(${EXTENSION}@test)
exten => 12345,n,hangup
exten => 12345,n(play1),Voicemail(s${EXTENSION}@test)
exten => 12345,n,hangup