[asterisk-users] Asterisk Crashes - Segmentation Fault

Manmohan Singh Jandu manmohansj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 23:36:23 CDT 2010

Hi Dan,

I did added the record option in user options as well.

$Mod_Options = array(array(_("Announce"), "I"), array(_("Record"), "r"));
$User_Options = array(array(_("Announce"), "I"), array(_("Listen Only"),
"m"), array(_("Wait for Leader"), "w"), array(_("Record"), "r"));

And the gre8 news is, it did worked this time. But it saved the recorded
file in the following path:

/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/    with the name as
"meetme-conf-rec-74438-1280463795.8.wav

Than i tried to move the file to /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/conf-recordings/
just to see that it gives me a speaker icon when i click to past
conferences.

Unfortunately i couldnt see this speaker icon to hear this recorded
conference .wav file.

I tried to download the .wav file into my windows machine and the filed
played well..

like i mentioned in my earlier mail that following line i had added in
lib/define.php, please correct me if i am wrong:

define ("RECORDING_PATH", "/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/conf-recordings/");

Do you think This recording path is taking the effect here?

--Manmohan Singh.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 2:56 AM, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at phoenix.com> wrote:

> Manmohan wrote:
> > Following is the output for core set verbose 5,
> > also i am really not able to get on the admin pin
> > thing? Do you mean, that with admin pin configured
> > we cant use recording?
>
> You are actually running a version that has been fixed
> to support recording with pin-less or user pins.  I should
> point out that the default settings in WMM is only to present
> the recording checkbox with the admin pin field.
>
> It is a fairly simple edit to add the recording checkbox to the
> user pin (and these options apply if no pin is set).
>
> Look in lib/defines.php for Mod_Options and User_Options to
> See how to add or remove MeetMe options from the GUI and database.
>
> Dan
>
> --

Thanks & Regards
Manmohan Singh Jandu