[asterisk-users] Asterisk Crashes - Segmentation Fault

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Jul 29 17:56:57 CDT 2010

Manmohan wrote:
> Following is the output for core set verbose 5,
> also i am really not able to get on the admin pin
> thing? Do you mean, that with admin pin configured
> we cant use recording?

You are actually running a version that has been fixed
to support recording with pin-less or user pins.  I should
point out that the default settings in WMM is only to present
the recording checkbox with the admin pin field.

It is a fairly simple edit to add the recording checkbox to the
user pin (and these options apply if no pin is set).

Look in lib/defines.php for Mod_Options and User_Options to
See how to add or remove MeetMe options from the GUI and database.

Dan