[asterisk-users] Dahdi dial plan

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Jul 23 10:16:26 CDT 2010

>From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Sebastian
Schwardt
>Subject: [asterisk-users] Dahdi dial plan

>can anybody please show me a valid dial plan for a dahdi card with a bri
port? I can not get asterisk 1.6 to dial a number. I want to receive one
call on the first b >channel and dial another number on the second b channel
of the same isdn port.

>I tried something like Dial(DAHDI/g1/123456789) but that does not work. It
always says that the channel is busy.

>Sebastian Schwardt

As I recall, g1 will pick out the first line in a group and that's the line
you are on;  G1 goes in reverse, and therefore should get the first
available line in the group for dialout.