[asterisk-users] Poor-man's paging through multiple phones?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:05:51 CDT 2010

There is a 'Page' command in asterisk for this purpose.

What you are trying to achieve, I have implemented a few times using MeetMe.
But I needed to send a sip-info message to customers' grandstream phones to
turn speakers on their speaker on. Do you have some similar option on your
phones?

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-07-23 10:49 AM, "Danny Nicholas" <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:

>From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-
>Subject: [asterisk-users] Poor-man's paging through multiple phones?

>We have informacast, but it is too cumbersome for the users.

>I know Asterisk can ring several ph...
Dial stops when the first line answers or timeout occurs, so
Dial(dahdi/1/5551212&dahdi/2/5550123&dahdi/3/5550231,60,m) would stop after
60 seconds or as soon as anybody picked up.