[asterisk-users] application call to Gosub affects flow of control, and needs to be re-written using AEL

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:46:06 CDT 2010

Then I would suggest using the method I mentioned earlier, i.e. using
macros. I have a really sophisticated dialplan for my multi-tenant system,
which also incorporates some serious security stuff, along with call
routing, trunk selection decisions and other checks, and for me macros work
really well.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-07-23 11:40 AM, "Benoit" <maverick at maverick.eu.org> wrote:

 Le 23/07/2010 16:44, Zeeshan Zakaria a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I try to avoid any warnings, as they can turn into errors later.
well, that's exactly the point of this inquiry :)

> I remember having problems with GoSub long time ago, don't remember
> what it was, but I moved ...
Already though of this, doesn't really suit the need.

The extract was only a really short version of the original system, the
routing is a bit more complex than that
and redoing it using if/switch won't be very efficient, especially since
context are really made for this.