[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Hylafax + Iiaxmodem - Outbound number.

Marta Silva mrtsilva8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 04:29:45 CDT 2010

Thank you for your response Doug,

Please move the thread as you think appropriate (but please tell me
how/where to join the mailling list (as this is the only one I have
subscribed).

I have 2 physical Fax machines connected to the GXW and people will be
sending faxes old fation from them....but instead of having an analog line
direct out, I have the PBX which does the actual delivery....so, I still
need to have diferent customised numbers when faxing out from each one of
them.

I have configured the (ttyIAX) modems with the specific  values....I was
hoping I could choose which one to use for each of the sip clients (defined
on the GXW box), and this way, select the outbound number....if not, how can
I do this?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

- Marta