[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Hylafax + Iiaxmodem - Outbound number.

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Jul 13 07:01:07 CDT 2010

Marta Silva wrote:
>  Hi there,
> Thank you for your response. So I can use the ModemSetOriginCmd
> command to assign the outbound number on the iaxmodem, but how do I
> choose which modem to use for my specific sip client (GXW-4004), as I
> have 2 faxes connected to my GXW box?

Why would you need to choose a specific modem?  I believe everything can
be set from the command line, when generating your fax.  Granted, I
haven't read the complete thread.

If you have specific HylaFAX+ or iaxmodem questions, it'd probably be
better to move this thread to either of those lists.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: