[asterisk-users] Remote-Party-ID party=called

unserossi at aol.com unserossi at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 13:14:29 CDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 10:48 -0400, unserossi at aol.com wrote:

> No, the receiving side shows name and number as it should.

> But as calling person I only see the number of the called person

> instead of name and number.

> So we seem to struggle with the same issue.

This is something that is not supported in any current version of

Asterisk.  However, a large amount of work has gone into connected party

ID support which will be included in Asterisk 1.8.  I expect the first

beta of 1.8 to be available this month.

Russell Bryant

--

Ok, thanks a lot for clarifying.
So I can stop investigating any further with 1.6.