[asterisk-users] Remote-Party-ID party=called

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Jul 12 12:56:17 CDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 10:48 -0400, unserossi at aol.com wrote:
> No, the receiving side shows name and number as it should.
> But as calling person I only see the number of the called person
> instead of name and number.
> So we seem to struggle with the same issue.

This is something that is not supported in any current version of
Asterisk.  However, a large amount of work has gone into connected party
ID support which will be included in Asterisk 1.8.  I expect the first
beta of 1.8 to be available this month.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software