[asterisk-users] Remote-Party-ID party=called

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Mon Jul 12 09:20:10 CDT 2010

Hello,

the SIP header now should be sent. What the remote device
is doing with this header, or whether the syntax of the
header is as the remote device expects it, is another
question.

You can check with
sip set debug on
whether the header is now sent as you expect!

If it does, I cannot tell you, why your Cisco device is not
displaying it.

Regards,
Roger.