[asterisk-users] How to calculate number of speakers needed for PAGING and INTERCOM coverage area?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 01:29:00 CDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a 25 Watt output CyberData VoIP amplifier and to use 2
Bogen sp308a speakers with it for a 40, 000 squar feet area and 21 feet
height. Is that enough? Is there calculator online I can use to determine
the number of speakers needed? I guess these speakers go in chain so I am
not sure if the full capacity of the speaker (30 watt) will be used.

I appreciate your advice.

Thanks,
Bruce