[asterisk-users] How to Dialogic 240/JCT-T1 interface with Asterisk?

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Mon Jul 5 23:28:10 CDT 2010

On Monday 05 July 2010 20:17:48 Jim Dickenson wrote:
> What do you mean now that ABE is discontinued? My company payed thousands
> of dollars this year for the product and the support it provides!

Those who paid for ABE support will continue to get it, and those who really
want ABE can still purchase a license, but we found that a good many people
who purchased ABE simply wanted better support for their open source
installations and only moved to ABE for that reason.  Digium now provides paid
support for the open source edition of Asterisk and is de-emphasizing ABE as
the path for people who want paid support.  That's really all there is to it.

--
Tilghman Lesher