[asterisk-users] How to Dialogic 240/JCT-T1 interface with Asterisk?

C.Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Tue Jul 6 00:09:18 CDT 2010

I am writing to you privately because I am an asterisk consultant and if you
need any help I can help you for a fee. I have worked with dialogic cards
for several years, until I kicked them out my life when Intel bought
Dialogic J

Having said that however, these are my thoughts:

You have to switch your thought frame when you go from dialogic to asterisk.
Although asterisk supports dialogic drivers, the entire frame is moot, and
the support is in reality just marketing plot, since IVR programming options
from asterisk are just different.  Beginning with the fact that dialogic's
call handling is hardware based and asterisk's is software based.  In short,
the dialogic card will only end up being an interface card, and all the
programming logic will have to be rewritten.

In any case, anything I can do for you guys, just ask

C. Savinovich