[asterisk-users] How to Dialogic 240/JCT-T1 interface with Asterisk?

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Jul 5 20:40:35 CDT 2010

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 18:17:48 -0700, Jim Dickenson wrote
> What do you mean now that ABE is discontinued? My company payed
> thousands of dollars this year for the product and the support it provides!

     Well, last year when I took my dCAP that is what my instructor commented.
 Since Digium now has Switchvox they were to discontinue ABE but I guess they
have not done that yet.  I suppose the installed base is big enough to sustain
the product.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología