[asterisk-users] queue groups in asterisk 1.4

Steve Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Fri Jan 22 17:11:10 CST 2010

We run with ringall strategy, and have had shared_lastcall on for six
months.  afaik, this only shares the last call data for things like
wrapup time; it definitely does not share how the queues with ringall
hand off their queued calls.

As for the patch below, I have since tried it on 1.4.29, and it does not
apply cleanly due to the interface_state patch from digium added from
1.6, as well as some other minor code changes.  I have added a patch for
1.4.29 to the same directory listed below.  It compiles and passes very
basic testing, but has not been run in production.

-Steve