[asterisk-users] queue groups in asterisk 1.4

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 08:53:37 CST 2010

Maybe I'm saying something stupid, but I thought this was what
shared_lastcall would do with a leastrecent strategy.

; shared_lastcall will make the lastcall and calls received be the same in
; members logged in more than one queue.
; This is useful to make the queue respect the wrapuptime of another queue
; for a shared member
;
shared_lastcall=no

I did not really try it, just read the docs.
l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com