[asterisk-users] Really Silly Question From Total Newbie

Allann Jones allanjos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:50:43 CST 2010

But jailbreaking increases the freedom to develop a application and
put on the iPhone only creating a repository for it or using a
existing repository, without the Apple Store burocracy and $$$. But
you can be right if the purpose is only to install applications that
are available on Apple Store.

Regards.