[asterisk-users] Really Silly Question From Total Newbie

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 02:01:19 CST 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Allann Jones <allanjos at gmail.com> wrote:
> But jailbreaking increases the freedom to develop a application and

Oh, I agree with you, but it's probably even better to make a decision
to either buy into the constraints of Apple or find a better, free-er
phone, which is what I hope a lot of people will be doing in the next
few years. In a vain attempt to return to VoIP and Asterisk, let's
hope that more future mobile OS will all allow multi-apps so that you
can leave a SIP client running in the background.

The big problem with jailbreaking is updates. If you have a lot of
time and energy  to manage that problem when it comes up, jailbreaking
is "fun" in a geeky sort of way.

/r